HISTORY PRODUCTS TARIFFS PROMOTIONS INFO CONTACT
 
Notre Catalogue
Cross Reference
Cross Reference

 History


Lewy|s|co founded in 1954 by Manfred Lewy and his son Georges, started importing and distributing car accessories as well as automotive spare parts, the latter progressively becoming by far the main business.

The company employs today 17 people, the brothers Bernard and Nicolas Lewy are the managing directors.

The company's turnover, around 5 millions Euros, is steadily increasing.

Phone: +32 2 520 09 50 - Fax:+32 2 555 19 77 - Email: blewy@lewysco.com - SITEMAP
© 2017 lewy|s| co , All Rights Reserved. Company: Lewy|s| co - Webmaster : www.intelligent-solutions.be